July 30, 2008

Playdates and Bubbles

Sorry I took a couple of days off! It has just been crazy busy around here! I will be so happy once swim lessons are over! I don't have a whole lot of interesting news to post other than the fact that Reagan had her first "real" playdate today. I took her to her friend Sophia's house for two hours. They met @ preschool last year and now they are in gymnastics together. This was the first time I took her to someone's house and just dropped her off. I know I have left her places before and she of course has no problem with that. But, that has always been a friend or family babysitting. She couldn't wait for me to turn around and go back out the door. Today was different b/c I don't really know Sophia's parents that well and I had never been to their home. I probably made a much bigger deal out of it than was necessary, but I was a little nervous. It all turned out okay, and she didn't want to leave when I came to get her. If I hadn't had so much going on today, I would have thought to snap a picture of her with her friend! Alas, I only have this short video of the kids playing with the bubble machine. On Sunday night, Miah and Rachael came over and the kids had a blast doing bubbles that was a great b-day gift Rach). If anything should tell you just how busy I have been, it is the fact that I took this three days ago, and just now got around to posting it!


No comments:

Post a Comment