
July 12, 2008
My New Look!
Happy Birthday to me! (tomorrow that is) I decided about a month ago to give myself a blogover for my birthday this year. Yes, the time has come to start picking out my own presents. Well, it just so happens it was finished right on time! So, welcome to my new look, I hope you all love it as much as I do! Kudos to Rebbecca for putting up with me! I think I changed my mind about the color scheme three times! If anyone is looking for a new look I highly recommend her! She is still doing the occasional scrap booking design through Artistree which you can get to through my sidebar. Or if you are looking for a more streamlined look check out her new business @ popstudiodesign. Plus, you can feel good about doing it because she is using the proceeds to fund the adoption of her little boy who is waiting for her in China. I must also give a shout out to Leah who took the new pictures of my kiddos, which I have held off showing to anyone. So, this is their big debut! In other daily news, yesterday Chris spent the day @ the 4-H fair auction. When I went to take him his lunch (we are on a diet and he can't eat fair food) Reagan begged to stay with him. She came home looking like this! For those of you who don't know Reagan is going through a major Superhero phase, she loves Superman, Wonder Woman, Spiderman, Batman, you name it! One of the first live action movies she started watching was Sky High, which is about a high school for superheroes in training. Hope you all get a kick out of her superhero face paint. Even though it was so cute I didn't want to wash it off, face paint on the bedsheets was just not a mess I was willing to deal with! So, at bedtime we all said goodbye to SuperReagan until another day! I was sad to see her go!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Very nice birthday present! I like it a lot, but most of all I like My Superhero Reagan., Reagan, Isabella Alexis and Nini had a super time getting our faces, legs tec, painted at the fair yesterday!.
ReplyDeleteHurray for Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks AWESOME! Rebecca did a great job-very bright and cheerful!
ReplyDeleteglad to see you're getting into the blog thing... it looks great
ReplyDelete