July 31, 2008

Tastefully Simple


A couple of weeks ago I went to my friend Jill's house for what I like to call a "product party". I have never been a big fan of these, why buy a bunch of stuff I don't need or won't use? But @ the time seemed like it would be a great way to get out of the house and spend some much needed time on my own. Don't get me wrong I love my kids, but sometimes I think I just need a few hours a week, out of the house for my sanity. So, I went to the party, not knowing anything about the "product", other than that it was food, and how can you go wrong with food? As it turned out, this stuff was right up my alley! It's called Tastefully Simple, and it is a line of food products that are semi-homemade, easy to prepare, and ready-to-go. I enjoyed it so much, I had a hard time deciding which products to order. So, I decided to have a party of my own. Then I could order more product, and get more down time with friends. Last night was my party, and I had a blast! I hope everyone else did too! There were about 15 of us, which was unexpected. I only sent 20 invites, so thank you to all of my friends and family for coming. It says a lot about the quality of the people I choose to surround myself with, you guys are excellent! Of course, as always I took pictures. But, after looking at them this morning, I chose not to embarrass all of these wonderful people by posting pictures of them stuffing their mouths with food! Thanks for coming everyone! And if you didn't make or just have an interest in it, let me know and I can hook you up with my consultant, Mel, who by the way is wonderful as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I had a good time! But I just had to tell you that Matt came home last night and kissed me hello, and said "Oh my gosh...WHAT did you eat?!?" I had to laugh...that "Garlic,Garlic" left me with horrendous breath!

    ReplyDelete