July 14, 2008

My Kiddos New Favorite Thing!

This is a new favorite in our house. For those of you who don't know, GoGurt is yogurt in a tube. It kind of looks like those summertime Flavor-Ice popsicles. I hadn't thought about it but it would probably be great frozen too. Anyway, I like it cuz it is an easy snack, and it isn't too messy. The fact they all like the same thing and aren't fighting over who got what snack is a plus too! It is yogurt so I sort of feel like I am giving them something good for them. To be honest they aren't eating all that healthy right now. Chris and I are on a diet and our food is all pre-packaged. So, the kids have been eating a lot of mac-and-cheese and Chef Boyardee. I know I am a horrible mom, but I don't think I could handle cooking all that for them and not being able to eat. Hey, at least I know my own limitations! So, I am trying to balance out thier diet with fruit and healthy snacks. If anybody has any better suggestions (that wouldn't be something I would want to eat) feel free to share them with me!

1 comment:

  1. We freeze our GoGurt and it seems like even more of a treat...like they are getting ice cream! And it is even less messy.

    ReplyDelete