Okay so I got tagged by Jenny I will play along. So, six random things about myself...
1. I always end phone conversations by saying "talk to you later." I have tried to change it, but I can't for some reason it just comes out
2. Most of my "friends" are Chris' friends. And most of them are guys. All of my girlfriends moved away, while I stayed in the little town I grew up in
3. I am just finishing up day 5 of a new diet and so far I've lost 5 lbs. Awesome right?!
4. I had three C-sections and had my galbladder removed within a span of 39 months
5. Chris and I started dating when I was 17, we got engaged 6 months later, and last month we had our 7 year anniversary.
6. Even though I am loving blogging, I don't have very many blogging friends. So, therefore I can only tag four people. And they are...
Leah, Rachael, Angie, and Shawn
Here are the rules:- Link to the person who tagged you.- Post the rules on your blog.- Write six random things about yourself.- Tag six people at the end of your post.- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.





No comments:
Post a Comment