July 11, 2008

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Kids Misbehaving


I absolutely love this show! If you have never seen it, you need too! It helps me to keep my sanity. I realize I don't have 8 kids, but mine bite, hit, and steal eachother's toys just as much as these kids do. It seems to be a growing problem around here! Sometimes I feel bad for Jack, afterall he is only trying to defend himself! But, his new thing is the headbutt, and let me tell you it hurts! Plus he has a permanent bruise now in the center of his forehead! Some days I think I may loose my mind, but then I think about this show and I swear that if this woman can survive her life w/ 8 kids, than certainly I can survive mine. Some days though... I just don't know. UPDATE: This video wan't working, but I am pretty sure it is now...

No comments:

Post a Comment