July 18, 2008

Reagan's First Sleepover

Last night Reagan had her very first sleepover! Now, I know that she has spent the night away from home more than once, and usually that would be a big deal. But, around here sleeping at Nini's, Grandma's, or even Gina's is just a common occurrence. However, having someone stay here was BIG NEWS to Reagan. She has been talking about having Bella come and stay ever since she got here two weeks ago, I'm glad the day finally came. Now I just have to hear about how fun it was for the next month or so. So, we did pizza and popcorn and the usual sleepover stuff. They stayed up late and actually slept in until about 9:30. Then this morning I made pancakes at Bella's request. Reagan wanted eggs, but she is quickly learning that when you have a guest in the house, that is the polite thing to do. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, maybe because I've kind of been on overkill lately! Sorry! :)



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh!! A sleepover!!!!! The first one is always so exciting. Did they stay up LATE, as in, 3 AM??? I'm glad they slept in!!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How fun! Now Reagan can come to Ohio and someone besides Grandma Sally can sleep on Ava's trundle bed. She's been begging me to have a sleepover. Great pictures. Glad she had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete