I have officially come to the conclusion that I take way too many pictures! I almost always have too many now to just post a few. I just can't choose my favorites! Yesterday we spent the afternoon @ Nini's house on the lake. It really felt like a Saturday b/c Chris had the day off. The only difference was the lake was so empty. Reagan is really turning into a good swimmer. I found a suit with the floatation in it and it has given her so much independence. Now she can start keeping up with Bella! We spent the day on the boat and just hanging out by the pier where it is shallow enough that the kids can touch. Then later in the evening Miah, Rachael and Austin joined us along with Tim. He brought along J.C. (my brother) who had been working for him during the day. We all had a great time! As I am sure you can see from my documentation! Everyone is always irritated by my camera, but 10 years from now they will all be happy that I captured these moments!
July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment