You may remember awhile back when I vowed to be a better stay @ home mom. If not, read
this. Well, I did try to hold myself accountable for that. I signed the kids up for swimming lessons and gymnastics camp, I even have an appointment today to get Reagan started with voice lessons. I really have been trying to do things
for them instead of making their lives revolve around my schedule. Yesterday, I realized I was actually doing it, I was supermom! In the morning I took Reagan to her first gymnastics class. It was so much better than camp! The class size was smaller and she got to do more things that were appropriate for her age level. Another plus was that one of her friends from school, Sophia was in the class too! They were so excited to see each other. After class Sophia wanted Reagan to come over and play, and I would have let her, but I had a busy day planned! So, her mom and I exchanged phone numbers and promised to get the girls together soon! (Supermom right?) After gymnastics I took the kids the Ana Cece's to swim w/ their cousins. We were having such a good time I actually forgot to take pictures! I did manage to snap a few when we stopped to eat lunch. After the pool we headed home to try and get a nap in for Jack before swim lessons. Then it was back the YMCA @ 5:15! The girls are now in the same level (pike) and so I sat and watched their class and when that was finished I quickly got them dressed so that I could do the Mommy and Me class w/ Jack. By the time the day was finished it was all I could do to feed them dinner and get them in bed. Normally I would have stayed up late downloading pictures and writing all about it for you people, but last night I just didn't have it in me. However, as exhausting as it was, the only thing I have left to say is that it was worth it!
(Okay, since it was pointed out to me I will admit that yes, Jack is wearing pink floaties. I am sorry but with 3 kids you use what you have. Maybe I'm not Supermom after all!)
LOVE Jack's pink floaties! He matches Grant on Rebecca's blog!
ReplyDelete