July 31, 2008

Is Grandma Gonna see How Much I Growed?


Yesterday we spent a few hours @ Grandma and Grandpa's house. This was the first time the kids had been there in a week! My sister had some sort of radioactive medical treatment (which I don't completely understand) for her thyroid, and the doctors said the little kids need to stay away from the house. So after a very long week we headed over there yesterday morning. As you can see they spent a lot of time jumping on top of Grandpa! On the way out of our house Reagan had asked, "Mommy, is Grandma gonna see how much I growed?" Too cute! It struck me how long one week can seem to a child. As if she had changed so much in that week that my mom would actually be able to see a difference!


Of course there was a change @ my parents house, and that was the absence of Jude. However, the kids were very excited to meet Oscar. Yes, my dad decided he just need to have a new puppy right away, and he is a cutie. But, its not the same. I will say that at least it made it easier for my kids. They asked once about Jude, to which Grandpa told them he ran away, and they didn't ask again. They were too preoccupied with holding the new puppy and playing with him! All in all it was a joy to watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment