August 14, 2008

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall DOWN!

I guess that it is just that time of year where everyone is just crazy busy! I for one have hardly had a minute to slow down, let alone update all of you. I'm sure it doesn't help that I am glued to The Olympics every night. Plus, lets face it by the time they are over, I am definitely ready for bed. But, back to my point... my days have been filled with registrations, sign ups, and research for all of the different activities I am trying to get the kids and I involved in for the fall. Were talking MOPS, Gymnastics, Voice Lessons, and possibly Dance. That doesn't even include The fact that Reagan and Kennedy are headed of to pre-school. So trying to figure out how I am going to juggle this schedule is stressing me out! I started keeping a little miniature size planner in my purse just so I don't double book myself!

As far as the kids are concerned I am just trying to pack as much into what is left of their summer as I can. Play dates, trips to the park, and going out for lunch have all been on our agenda this week. One thing that has changed around here is that Jack is starting to be much more involved in playing with the girls. His new favorite thing is Ring Around the Rosie. He tries to sing it, but obviously doesn't quite know the words yet. He does know what he is supposed to do though, and he loves to "fall down." I think the girls have a much better time too making an actual circle instead of twirling around just the two of them. So here is a video I took last night while I was making dinner. Please excuse Kennedy for not wearing any clothes. We were having spaghetti, and I usually make the kids take their clothes off to eat it. Let's just say she was excited about this particular meal and decided to take her clothes off a little early. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment