It all started because my father-in-law had given me an absolutely huge zucchini that he got from his mother's garden. We're talkin' monstrous! Sorry I didn't take a picture of it before I started, but no one's perfect right?
First, we shredded the zucchini. And we I say we, I do mean "we". I actually allowed Reagan to help me in the kitchen. Although I usually let her do minimal stuff like pouring and stirring, I thought this would be a good one to let her work with, and she truly did the majority of it. Part of the reason for that was that I was kinda winging it, not truly following PW's recipe.

So she added the zucchini, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and eggs. then I let her stir it all up. She did a fabulous job, if I do say so myself. And I do!
I did not however, allow her to put them into the hot grease on the stove, that I did myself. Then I flattened them out and let them cook for about two minutes. Then...

Flip! Wasn't that fun!

Two more minutes and Voila! They were wonderful! I know that they probably weren't the healthiest, but we had fun! The added plus was that Jack liked them, and he is the pickiest little eater of any of my kiddos! Hope you enjoyed our little story. If you want the actual "recipe" go check it out! Who knows you may find something else that you might want to make! Lord knows, everything she does looks and sounds delicious!

Flip! Wasn't that fun!

Two more minutes and Voila! They were wonderful! I know that they probably weren't the healthiest, but we had fun! The added plus was that Jack liked them, and he is the pickiest little eater of any of my kiddos! Hope you enjoyed our little story. If you want the actual "recipe" go check it out! Who knows you may find something else that you might want to make! Lord knows, everything she does looks and sounds delicious!







Ok...so I was starting to wonder why you hadn't post any new adventures on the blog. I really like reading it!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are doing well.
Gina