
This weekend we went over to Chris' cousin Ana's house for a birthday party for her two boys. Happy Birthday to Drew and Diego! I took this absolutely adorable picture of Jackson giving his cousin Dominic a kiss. Isn't that just too cute for words? The kids and I had a great time! Saturday was a lazy day that I spent home with a headache. Fun right? I didn't get much sleep Saturday night and Chris let me sleep in on Sunday morning. He got up and made eggs for the kids and I slept until a little after 11! We did dinner @ his Mom and Dad's last night, and now it is a new week. We have a busy schedule and are getting ready for the girls to start school so check back in with us! In the meantime here are some more pictures I took at the birthday party!









Cute, Katie!!! Love the big open-mouth kiss!!! Looks like a fun party.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Rebecca