August 28, 2008
GIVEAWAY!!!
Okay I love Giveaways! I however am a stay @ home mom and can't exactly just be givin away a bunch of stuff. Unless that is you want my old used baby stuff? No, well then head on over to my bloggy friend Rebecca's and sign up for her giveaway! In case you don't remember Rebecca is the uber talented gal who did my blog design! She has opened up and new blog design business call Uptown Design. She is celebrating by giving away free stuff! Let me just say if you haven't ever checked her out, now is the time! Even if you don't blog, or you don't think you want a re-design, go there! I have had so much fun using her portfolio to blog surf... yes, I admit it! Plus, she is just so dagum talented that is is fun to look at all of the ideas she has come up with! Anyway, just wanted to share that! Come back soon for pics of Dee Dee's first day of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment