

Once we got the classroom she wasted no time in starting to play! Hey, at least she went for something educational right? I got her situated and was off to the library for my orientation.

After the mommies and daddies were finished learning all about preschool, Mrs Smith sat us all down for story time. She read The Kissing Hand which is an adorable book about a little raccoon's first day of school and how his mommy kisses the palm of his hand, so he can take the kiss with him to school.

When school was over I headed back to mom's to pick up Reagan and Jack and transfer them over to Nini's house. Then Kennedy and I were off again, headed to her very first dentist appointment. Even though she was a little nervous for this, she did wonderfully! She only bit Miss Angie once, and that was only because she was so nervous she was clenching her teeth! I am happy to report that she has no cavities, and we got good news about her cracked front tooth. Oh, a few months ago we were at Grandma Vicki's house and the neighbor's dog jumped on her. She fell face first into the driveway and cracked it, since then it has turned a little gray. (She's the accident prone one, remember?) So, the dentist says the tooth is fine and we can just wait for it to fall out and her adult tooth should come in normally!
After the dentist we stayed at Nini's for a little bit, because for some reason the kids never want to leave her house! I think they'd live there if I let them. When we finally came home Jack and Dee Dee crashed for a few hours and Reagan and I spent some quality time together. Dee Dee went back to school today and again had no problem leaving us. Jack and Reagan however had some issues with "playing nice" while she was gone. It is interesting to see the different dynamics kids have when you take one of them out of the equation. As far as I know we have no big plans for the holiday weekend, but I'm sure I'll find something to blog about. Oh, as soon as I'm finished posting this I was going to make a pie, is that exciting enough? No? Oh Well!







I love the one with her tongue out! You're right, her pigtails ARE perfect. She must sit really still for you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE PIGTAILS!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful first day... everybody held it together! :)
Rebecca