Yesterday morning I got up early and called my hairdresser, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to cut Dee Dee's hair. Sharon has been cutting my hair since I was 3 years old when for some reason my mom decided I needed a perm. Apparently she had heard it would make my hair thicker... well, it worked. Sharon has been perming, cutting, and coloring my hair ever since (only I don't get them perms anymore, not since the early 90's). I think the only time I ever used anyone else twice, when she was on maternity leave and that was a long time ago. Her oldest son just left for college! So, she fit us in despite my very busy schedule. I went to MOPS in the morning at 9, then to pick up Reagan from gymnastics (thanks for taking her Mom!) at 11:30. After that I dropped Reagan @ school at noon and headed to Sharon's. There I proceeded to lock my keys in the car. At least it wasn't the kids right? While Kennedy was getting her hair cut, the police came and unlocked my car. After that we rushed over to her gymnastics class that started at 1:30. At 2:15 we left gymnastics and went to the school to pick up Reagan. It was an exhausting day, but I got it all done. As far as Dee Dee's hair is concerned, it is growing on me. It isn't as short as I thought it would have to be. So even though it is not something I would have done intentionally I kinda like it. So, since every one asked to see them, here are some of the "after pictures" from our day.
This is Sharon, cutting Dee Dee's hair. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else!

The after shot...

@ Gymnastics, thought this was a good shot of the back of her hair

She fell asleep in the car in line @ the school waiting to pick up Reagan






How cute!!!! Dee Dee looks a lot younger with her short hair. And this cut shows how round her cute little face is. I love it. Tell Dee Dee Aunt Rachael and cousin Austin can't wait to see her new hair style.....
ReplyDeleteAwwww, I think it's cute!
ReplyDeleteShe looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI just have one word to describe her new look:
ReplyDeleteGorgeous
Very cute!! What does she think?
ReplyDelete