And boy did I need it! Tonight I went out with my husband Chris, my brother Shawn and Kevin. We did dinner and then had tickets to see Gallegher. Or as some people called him, the guy who smashes stuff. For those of you who don't know the small town I live in has a very small "in the round" theater. Because all of the seats are less than ten rows from the stage, they wouldn't let him smash anything. However, that did not take away from my enjoyment of the evening. He was hilarious! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! It was a nice break away from the kids, and from the horrible week I had! I found this clip on YouTube, and he actually did this routine tonight. I thought I'd share...
Another tidbit... when we pulled into the parking lot, Gallegher was outside signing autographs and taking pictures. I was so bummed because the battery on my camera was dead. But, my brother snapped this on shot with his fancy new iphone! Then he actually sent it to me in an e-mail from his phone. What will they come up with next I ask you! Please excuse the stains on my shelf from dinner. I must be too used to eating with small children and I have lost the ability to eat without spilling food on myself.
Hope everyone else had a fabulous Saturday night, I'm going to bed... two glasses of wine and I feel like a lush!
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a stay @ home mom of three beautiful kids; Reagan (7), Dee Dee(5), and Jack(3 1/2). I have a wonderful, loving husband of 9 years, Chris. I am one of 5 kids, and the only one of those 5 that wasn't adopted. I love spending time with my family and friends! Welcome to my blog...the good the bad and the sometimes ugly. Stick around for a while and drop me a note to let me know you were here!
Sounds like you had a really fun night - that phone makes better pictures than my camera!
ReplyDelete