On Saturday night we went out with some friends and ended up back @ our place with all of the kids in tow. We decided it was cheaper to hang at home, than to pay a babysitter and drink overpriced cocktails at the bar. It just so happens that all of our kids are around the same ages and they always have fun playing together. The little boys were having fun chasing Dee Dee around the house and she was just smiling, laughing and letting them chase her... the little flirt! The next day she asked me when her "boyfriends" were coming back over to play. I laughed so hard I couldn't keep a straight face. What made this even funnier was that Reagan was so jealous! She wanted to know why Dee Dee had
two boyfriends and she didn't even have one! This lead into a whole other conversation with daddy that ended in Reagan telling me with desperation that "Daddy says I can't have a boyfriend till I'm 15!" Oh, the agony! Who would have thought I would be have to worry about boyfriends at age 5? I can only hope that this conversation can be easily forgotten, never to be brought up again (or at least not for a few more years!)
Dee Dee and her "boyfriends" Braeden and Lucas
Oh no, just one more blog that I have to stalk now! :) Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'll be back!
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of a conversation we had one night in the car in town, Kelsay wished she had a boyfriend, then Kyal said he wished for a girlfriend, I in turn said I wouldn't mind finding a nice gentleman friend and Kolt chimed in with he wished he had ice cream! Off to Ritter's we went. hehe.
ReplyDelete35 sounds like a really good age to me!! They are cute little guys!
ReplyDeleteOMG that is so cute! I am definitely afraid to have a girl! Boys are so much less scary!Oh, but I do long for bows and ruffles in my life. :o)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I clicked on rebecca to check out her family blog. That girl is BUSY! She has a ton of blogs on there, so I'm not sure wich one it is you are referring to. :o) Let me know and I will pop on over!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I clicked on rebecca to check out her family blog. That girl is BUSY! She has a ton of blogs on there, so I'm not sure wich one it is you are referring to. :o) Let me know and I will pop on over!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I'd rather Ava have a boyfriend when she is 5 instead of 15. I don't even wanna think about it!
ReplyDeleteCute that DeeDee is such a lil' playa
They are just too adorable...but then again I am biased!
ReplyDelete