Yesterday Reagan's Superhero birthday party was quite a success! We had 12 little girls come! I also had the help of Chris' cousin Alexis (who is a sixth grader), my sister Valesca, and her friend Maggie who lives next door to Nini. They played oustiside and ate cake and ice cream. Reagan was bound and determined that she wanted to do makeovers instead of playing games. So, I checked with all of the parents and no one objected. After the makeovers, she opened her presents, and I must say the girl has very generous friends! As crazy as the party was, I am so glad I was able to do it for her, I know she had a great time and I hope her friends did too! Since I was so busy during the party, Alexis took over the picture taking duties, and she took a ton! I had a really hard time deciding which pictures to post. Once I figured that out, I was still left with so many pictures! I just hope it isn't too many!
September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













looks like you threw another wonderful party for Reagan. Two superhero cakes for her 5th.... She is one loved little girl.
ReplyDeletelooks like you threw another wonderful party for Reagan. Two superhero cakes for her 5th.... She is one loved little girl.
ReplyDeleteOh so sweet!!!! Love the party pictures Katie! Looks like tons of fun. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete