September 24, 2008

Reagan is FIVE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!!! Today my baby girl turns five years old! I can hardly believe that much time has gone by. It has definitely been the fastest five years of my life! I still remember her birth like it was yesterday! I have been so blessed to have been chosen as her mother, and I thank God everyday for all three of my beautiful children! Even though it can get really crazy around here some days, I wouldn't trade my life for anything! Hope you all enjoy my little tribute to the first five years of my baby's life. Be warned that it is long, but I just couldn't bear to leave anything out!



7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Reagan! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so good they grow up so fast my baby is going to be 4 the end of oct

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REAGAN! We luv ya!

    It's funny because as I watched the video, I recognized her in the photos exactly as we first met her, back when she was just turning one!

    Didn't 5 years just fly by? I can't believe it, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Reagan, from CA! That was a precious video!

    Melissa B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Happy Birthday to your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing! Isn't God just so smart? Aren't kids just the greatest? Time flies...
    Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday sweet Reagan! Katie, you should've given a tissue warning before watching the video. Just beautiful!!!!!

    Hugs,

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete