It is time for "Not Me!" Monday again! I have been trying to keep track of all of the things that I did not do all week long! Here are some of the more humorous ones...
I did not find a cookie crumb on Reagan's face and then proceed to pick it off and eat it without even realizing it. That would be gross, and I certainly wouldn't have done that!
I did not and would never allow my children to eat leftover chocolate birthday cake for breakfast. I certainly did not rationalize this a la Bill Cosby; eggs + milk + wheat = healthy breakfast. I am not that bad of a parent.
I absolutely did not forget that it was Dee Dee's snack day at school and then have to go back to the van to find something off of the floor for her to use for show-and-tell.
I did not find an old sippy cup in the basement that must have had milk in it. If that would have happened to me, surely it would not have been there so long that it began to grow mold inside. I most definitely would not have tried to wash it out, only to give up and throw said sippy cup away.
What did you "not do" this week?





I picked something off my own shirt and ate it this week.. after I did it, I thought to myself.. did I just do that..lol.
ReplyDeletechocolate cake... chocolate cake for breakfast... I love that Bill Cosby skit!
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny! And I did not forget to send my kindergartner's Dr's note to school with him from Friday and I surely didn't realize it right when I left and I wouldn't dare not turn around and carry it in because I thought "It can wait til tommorow"! That would not be responsible now would it?!
ReplyDeleteI'm LOL right now about the eating something off your son's face. Only a mother could appreciate that comment. Found you on MckMama's blog and wanted to pop in and say Hi.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm definitely starting the NOT ME, MONDAY next week! It's too funny.
ReplyDeleteAnd you cracked me up and made me sing to myself (head bopping up and down) "DAD IS GREAT...HE GAVE ME CHOCOLATE CAKE!" Another Bill Cosby fan!
Hugs,
Ohilda
I enjoyed a chocolate chip cookie with my coffee Sunday morning. Chocolate, in any form, is a perfectly acceptable breakfast food!
ReplyDeleteI would not have even attempted washing the sippy cup...it would have went straight to the trash!
ReplyDeleteI love not eating leftover chocolate birthday cake for breakfast! Yum!
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how many times I have found sippy cups with milk in them that are like 2 weeks old. The milk is all curdled and you almost faint when you open the top!! You know what I'm talkin' about. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Rebecca
good for you - for at least trying to clean the cup -- when they would be found with old mile - I for sure threw them out! :)
ReplyDelete