Yesterday afternoon (when no one was puking) I was messing around on my computer and came across this website called The Blog Frog
It seems really neat, and even though I am still trying to figure it out, I wanted to encourage all of you to go check it out. From what I understand so far, you can use it to "hop" blogs and find out what blogs your friends are reading. I put this little link on my sidebar too. I also added one of their widgets, that keeps track of the people who visit my blog. I'm just tryin' this one out, it might not stay. How depressing would that be to log on and realize no one is actually reading? I mean the whole point in writing this stuff is so that someone reads it right?
Anyway, I also made one other addition to my sidebar yesterday. After writing Jack's birth story I decided it would be nice to have some of my favorite posts over there for everyone to read. Oh, and also to make it easy for me when I want to go back and read them. So, I hope everyone enjoys their week! I am headed back into the other room to watch the Colts with my hubby until the dryer goes off again! See you tomorrow for Not Me! Monday.





I'm going to check it out tomorrow (I have more time at work than home - ??). Hope all you are feeling much better!
ReplyDeleteso glad that it seems you all are on the mend! hope you get some much needed rest!
ReplyDeleteyou're a good mommy~ :)
Oh gosh, to me there is nothing worse than a stomache bug running through the house. So much extra work on the mommy and the poor kids.
ReplyDeleteHope they are all going to be on the mend soon for you. Let us know how the blog frog works out for you...
I'm glad you guys are feeling better and I will pray for no more puking for you today!! I will have to check that blog frog thing out, when I have a minute!
ReplyDeleteOk girl...I gotta lot of catching up to do!! You crack me up and remind me so much of me.
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin' that visitor thingy...can I "borrow" it for my blog? :)
Hugs,
Ohilda
Hey katie! I can't seem to get mine to work.. not sure if I did it wrong or what. I created a login.. added my url.. posted teh widget to my page and it's nothing like yours.... i'm so confused. HELP! :o)
ReplyDelete