November 17, 2008

Not Me! Monday



Oh, how I love Mondays... and I never thought I would ever say that! But, with Not Me! Mondays to bring some fun to the beginning of the week I actually look forward to them now. So please join in the fun and head on over to MckMama's blog and read all of the other things people did not do! Here are just a few of the things I absolutely did not do last week!



1. I did not see Molly drinking water out of the toilet and then choose to ignore her. That would be totally gross. I would not rationalize that since I had recently cleaned the toilet the water was probably pretty clean.


2. I did not ignore Chris' request that I come home early from Tuesday night coffee with the girls. He did not call and tell me that Jack had had the worst poopie diaper blow out ever. I did not tell him I would be home soon, only to return an hour later.

3. I did not allow our children to stay up until one o'clock in the morning on Friday night because we were all out at a friends house and having a good time. I would never screw with their sleep schedules like that. They are small, growing children and they need their rest!

4. I did not take Molly outside to go potty one night wearing only a t-shirt and shoes. I did not then look over at the neighbor's house and see their living room lights on. I did not then realize that even though our backyard has lots of trees it is not as private as I had thought!

5. I did not go to lunch yesterday @ The Cheesecake Factory and stuff myself beyond uncomfortable. I did not consider still ordering cheesecake and just taking it home only to realize I couldn't even bear the thought of eating it.

6. I did not tease my readers by promising them a HUGE idea, only to keep them hanging on. I am not still working on it and will not be announcing it some time this week. Do not stay tuned to find out what my big idea for a Christmas themed blog carnival is!!! If you don't like Not Me! Mondays, I am sure you will not love it!

FYI yes, Molly is the dog. Sorry for the confusion!

12 comments:

  1. Not a thing wrong with a LOT of cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - nothing wrong with cheesecake!

    This was really cute. I'm really hoping Molly is a dog, though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I did NOT think that Molly was one of your kids and stare in shock as you let "one of your kids" drink out of the toilet... I had to wonder!

    (oh, and I've kinda sorta lollygagged when my husband calls with a poop crisis... kind of lets them experience our reality for a bit, eh?)

    Loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crackin' me up! I ADORE the Cheesecake Factory too! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I wouldn't be able to leave the Cheesecake factory without a piece! Forget the dinner, just eat cheesecake! (And I'm also glad Molly's a dog!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh...I am so NOT anticipating your Christmas idea. I do not like these carnivals!

    Hehe...I did not have to stop and think about WHO Molly was since she potty's outside and drinks toilet water. :)

    Hugs,

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so funny!! Loving the toilet post, lol. Hell, at least it was clean. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the comment about someone thinking Molly was one of your kids. That made me laugh even harder! I am excited to find out what your grand plan is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the Molly is a dog post at the end. At our house, anything is possible so I wouldn't have been surprised if Molly was your child.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list, way to go on stinging us out here on your idea =) CDan't wait, I am sure it is going to be lots of fun.

    I love me some Cheesecake factory, yum yum.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi - i popped over from mckmama's blog. great post! especially taking molly outside in a shirt and shoes - i've been known to do that a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I saw your blog name on MckMama's page!

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog layout!!!!!!!! I love the colors!!!!!!!

    Oh..and I loved your list too! LOL

    ReplyDelete