November 23, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello again all of my bloggy friends! I sure did miss you all! I did have a nice break even though I managed to check in with a few of you while I was suppossed to be away. I also did some catching up tonight and hope to finish reading everyone's posts tomorrow. I managed to get my house spotless in time for my family Thanksgiving, and now I feel like it is a mess again. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I also wanted to say that I found the time to put my Christmas tree up. The kids were so excited and I even let them help me hang ornaments this year! It took me an evening and the next morning to finish it becasue I started too late at night and got too tired to finish! Now that it is up, I am even more excited for "Whats on my Tree Wenesday?" Don't forget that my first post will be this Wednesday, so start planning ahead, and get those ornaments ready to share! I will see you all again tomorrow for Not Me! Monday... Lord knows I have plenty to share from this week!



101_1504

7 comments:

  1. I am supposed to be on a break too, but I had to get in my Not Me post!! Your tree looks great. I can't wait to get mine up when we get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back.... Seeing your tree inspires me to want to get mine out. Let's see how much work I can get done this week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. We put our treet up as well. Gets me so excited for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yeah, that would be tree (hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Glad your back - I sure have missed your posts. Your tree is beautiful! :o) Ready for Wednesday's post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I cannot wait to put up my tree! I am feeling inspired now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Your tree is beautiful! So glad you got it up in time...now exhale!

    ReplyDelete