Sweet little sick ones - Nothing worse than having to wait it out when their so small. Thanks for the help earlier- I don't know why you did not show up on it? Who knows - I'm sure it was something I did. I need you to send me your address if you don't care debbiem@hhsys.org I really want to send you a "goodie" for all the help you have been.
Aw what a bunch of sweet angels, even Daddy is being cute! I still just love to watch my babies sleeping, and yes at 17, and 16 they are still my babies! Even if the 16 yr old is 6'2" now!
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend. I'm a stay @ home mom of three beautiful kids; Reagan (7), Dee Dee(5), and Jack(3 1/2). I have a wonderful, loving husband of 9 years, Chris. I am one of 5 kids, and the only one of those 5 that wasn't adopted. I love spending time with my family and friends! Welcome to my blog...the good the bad and the sometimes ugly. Stick around for a while and drop me a note to let me know you were here!
Sweet little sick ones - Nothing worse than having to wait it out when their so small. Thanks for the help earlier- I don't know why you did not show up on it? Who knows - I'm sure it was something I did. I need you to send me your address if you don't care debbiem@hhsys.org I really want to send you a "goodie" for all the help you have been.
ReplyDeleteAwww, they still are beautiful, even sick..
ReplyDeleteAww....poor babies. So glad to hear that everyone is on the mend. And yes, I have to agree, even sick, they are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAw what a bunch of sweet angels, even Daddy is being cute! I still just love to watch my babies sleeping, and yes at 17, and 16 they are still my babies! Even if the 16 yr old is 6'2" now!
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone is mending - take care!
Oh, is that a puke bowl by her head? {HUGS} Feel better kiddos!!!
ReplyDeletepoor little ones! and mommie too! you're a trooper, hang in there!
ReplyDelete~Eyvonne
awww, I just wanna give them a HUG!!! Sweet babies.... Oh and TAG, your it!! ;) LA
ReplyDeleteOh no!! Sweet babies... feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteCheck your e-mail - I sent one this morning.
ReplyDeletecute even when they're sick!
ReplyDelete