November 17, 2008
The First Snow!
Well even though I had a very fun filled day yesterday I am too tired to write a big long post about it. In a few words, I went to Indianapolis to visit my brother Shawn, Kevin, and their new roomate Sara. Chris had a ticket for the Colts game and I went out to eat and then shopping. It was rare to be able to go somewhere and leave the kids for the WHOLE day! Thank you so much Nini and Papaw, I needed the break! We got in late last night and woke up this morning to snow! Winter is here folks, ready or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yes! Super pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovin' that snow today - wasn't it fab? Just sorry it melted so quick. We never get snow that sticks until like January!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous (in a good way!) It was 80 degrees in Florida today...and everyday. I WANT SNOW!!!! ::stomping feet::
ReplyDeleteOkay we are still at 90 and I had the air on. Would just love to meet in the middle somewhere.
ReplyDelete