Some of you may remember that not too long ago, our sweet beloved dog
Cappy died. Well we debated back and forth over whether or not to get a new dog and today the answer fell into our laps. One of Chris' good friend who owns a local car lot came by to help us because I had locked my keys in my car for the second time in two months! He mentioned to Chris that he a few weeks ago he had found this puppy on the side of the road and after searching unsuccessfully for her owners, he had taken her home. Unfortunately they already have two big labs and the addition of another puppy was just too much. So he asked if we would be interested in taking her and we said yes! She is so adorable and seems to be doing great with the kids. She has already pottied 3 times outside and we've only had her for about 3 hours. They had been calling her Molly and she seems to already recognize that as her name so I don't think we are going to change it. I am just ecstatic, because I have really been wanting another dog! Isn't it funny how things always seem to work out?!
Jack With Molly
Sleeping on the couch with Reagan
how cute is that. People say that dogs know when that have been saved and they will do anything to please their new owner. congrates
ReplyDeleteAw I am so happy for you. You are just what she needs and she is just what you need. I moved my office home over the weekend so now we are searching for a new dog, since I will be home to deal with the potty training. I think we are going to get a pomeranian, I have a lead on some that were just born this past week and will be ready right around Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThat last comment was me, I was signed in on a different account (work account) silly me! I got a lot to learn about this working from home!
ReplyDeleteThe puppy is so cute. I can't wait until the kids are old enough for us to get a dog. I have a cat, but she's mean and only likes me and Aaron. Then again, Natey screams "hi!!!" and "kitty meeeerrreee" in her face, so I don't think I'd like him either if I were her!
ReplyDeleteHow stinkin' sweet! Kids need dogs...it's just a fact! So happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your new canine friend! Molly is adorable. You guys will have lots of new and exciting memories. Looking forward to some wild puppy and kiddo posts!
ReplyDeleteShe is cute... Have fun with her. One of my little one's is allergic to dogs, so ours have to stay outside. I miss having one curled up like that...
ReplyDelete