Even though Jack will not technically turn 2 until December 1st, I have been trying to stay on top of all of the birthday party planning. Mostly out of guilt, I want to make this year's party special. You see, last year was his first birthday and we didn't do much. I called all of our family and invited them over for pizza and cake and I bought Colts plates and napkins at the grocery store. I did not plan the BIG 1st birthday party I should have. I am trying to make up for that now. I wanted to go all out for his birthday this year and that starts with the invitation. Yes, that means not just making phone calls but actually sending an invitation in the mail. Not just any invitation either, a remarkably special photo invitation! So, I called my wonderful friend
Leah, who agreed to make time in her schedule to do one for me. Even though she is super busy this time of year working on Christmas cards, she whipped this beautiful invite up for Jack...

That's right folks, we are having a Toy Story birthday party. He is obssesed with the movie and I must admit I like it too. So, when choosing a theme for his birthday it was a natural choice. When I found the party supplies at
Birthday Express I was soooo excited. I ordered them and they are already here! The invitations are being printed as I write this, so now it is on to the cake!
So cute! love the invite and his little jammies....Leah has done another Phenomenal job. can't wait till the party.
ReplyDeleteOh Katie!! That invitation is just adorable!! Of course, so is Jack! Happy (early) birthday little guy. It will be an awesome one for sure with all that planning going on.
ReplyDeleteOhilda
No way!! LOVE the invitation - Leah rocks!!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love your invitation! Can't wait to do boy invites myself!
ReplyDeleteLeah is awesome!
If we were close, he and Eli would have so much fun. We have just about played the movie out around here- even Toy Story 2. Those really are cute invites - I may have to borrow the idea from you come May since we will prob. have the same theme for his B'day. I hope to be back at work Monday or Tuesday and will mail your prize. I have not forgot.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I will have to check this talented "Leah" out!
ReplyDeleteThat invitation is AWESOME and lil' Jack is going to have a blast of a birthday! Trey had a Toy Story theme for his 3rd bday and it was so fun! "To infinity and beyond!!!"
ReplyDeleteWow, she did a great job!! Good job keeping on top of htings. I am a major procrastinator so I have to focus too!
ReplyDelete