November 7, 2008
A Game of Chase
Today is a beautiful fall day here! Even though I have one sick kiddo (Reagan threw up in the car today on the way home from taking Dee Dee to school) I decided to go outside during Jack's nap and take some video of the dog. She has been doing wonderfully and I must say that the past couple of days that has been a godsend! Anyway, the fact that we have a nice fenced in backyard makes it really easy to let her just run off all of her energy. The kids love going outside with her too! This morning I had Dee Dee all dressed for school when she came inside with dirty paw prints all over her shirt. Needless to say, I had to change her five minutes before we left! This afternoon when she got home, the first thing she wanted to do was go back outside with Molly. They had fun chasing each other and of course Molly stopped periodically to chew on sticks. I am loving the nice weather we have had lately! It is about 60 degrees out today, and a little windy but still gorgeous weather for November in Indiana! I hope we can enjoy it while it lasts, because the snow will be here before you know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






How cute is that. We were 80 degrees today, I would love 60....
ReplyDeleteI love how she says "Mowwy!" So cute! Enjoy the weather while it lasts. It has been rainikng here for a couple of days but it is also 60 so I am enjoying it as I know it will be freezing here soon too!
ReplyDelete