October 20, 2008

Fall in Indiana

Lately as I have been driving in my car I have been so struck by the beauty of the landscape around me. The Fall in Indiana is truly gorgeous! I have lived here my whole life and I have always loved this time of year. The trees are changing color, the smell of burning leaves is in the air, it all reminds me of my childhood. So, today I decided to try to snap a picture of my surroundings. Don't worry I was at a stop sign and there wasn't anyone else around. I love how amazing this quick shot with my simple little camera came out. Yes, there is a lot of road in it, but the rest is very "Indiana". There is a red barn in the distance, a pasture, and the trees are breath taking! This was taken about a mile from my house! I just wanted to share it, and take the time to appreciate the natural beauty that God has surrounded us with.



101_1240

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful. We do not have many wide open spaces out here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot! The road actually loks cool in the pic, kinda artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, girl! Great pic! Hope you are doing well and have a terrific Tuesday!
    Hugs,
    Kam

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture. We all need to take the time to just stop and look around more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You feel the same way I do! Autumn is so beautiful here too. Enjoy your day! :)
    CountryMom

    ReplyDelete