
My brother Shawn and Kevin went on a little road trip this week to Florida. They went for a wedding but apparently they are also "taking in the sights." Shawn posted this pic on his flickr account and I laughed out loud when I saw it. Even funnier is that when Reagan saw it she said, "Oh mom, I want to ride that firetruck like Uncle Kevin is!" I didn't even try to respond...





I get a kick out of responding to your comment on this post! Yes, she was pregnant with me in that picture. I had my FIL take pictures of me when I was 9 months pregnant with my son and the resemblance was uncanny. It is really hard to not have my mom around and it I especially difficult that my kid(s) will never get to know their grandma in person. I know that I will do my darndest to show them who she was.
ReplyDelete