This week @ school Reagan has been learning about the letter
G. Yesterday, they made
Goulish
Gingerbread houses and I went in to help. Let me just say that my MIL (who happens to be Reagan's teacher) has got to be the most creative woman I know! I am constantly amazed at the things she comes up with. She started with empty milk cartons glued to cardboard and used icing for glue. We glued graham crackers to the milk carton and then the kids proceeded to put on whatever "
goulish" decorations they wanted. It was the perfect little fall activity, and I had a blast helping out with it! The only thing that would have made it better was if I could have saved mine until at least Halloween. Unfortunately, 2 hours and 3 sugar rushed kids later ours looks like a tornado hit it! It was fun while it lasted! Oh, and if you are looking for the answers to the cartoon trivia, scroll down!
Choosing the decorations

Smiling at her accomplishment

The finished product (before it was demolished)
Those are awesome! Good work Reagan....and Aunt Lili.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great project for my grand daughter - we will try it this weekend. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete