October 14, 2008

A Sigh of Relief

My doctor's appointment went well today. I seem to be having a little bit of a hormone imbalance issue, but it is nothing serious. So she prescribed me some hormone pills and hopefully that will kick start my system to start working correctly again. She also did some blood work to see if we can pinpoint the problem so I let you know if and when they can give me some more answers. I can't thank all of you enough for your thoughts and prayers. I really felt so at peace with the situation as I was sitting there wearing only my little paper sheet waiting to be seen. They sure do give you a lot of time to just sit there and think don't they? I had come to terms with the fact that whatever was meant to be was meant to be. So, I guess in return for my trust in God I was able to walk out of there breathing a sigh of relief.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie! I am so glad you are breathing that sigh of relief! You know what? I am in the book and you can always call me anytime you want!

    Love ya -

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear the positive news! Keep us posted on anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that you can breathe a sigh of relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you got to pass on a random act of kindness.. I bet you made that ladies day....

    I am glad you got good news..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing for all to be fine, I know you feel much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Music to my ears! Prayed for you! God is good!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!! Wonderful news. Glad you found comfort in everyone's prayers and His peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know we talked already- but what a great relief. And good that they know what might be causing your problems!

    I just wanted to let you know also that I have my "tagged" post up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praising God that it was good news!

    Hugs,

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so relieved for you! I hate sitting there in that flimsy paper gown just waiting and waiting...

    ReplyDelete