October 28, 2008

I vote for life...

This election season I have tried to avoid delving into the subject of politics on this blog. However, I am beginning to feel as though it would be wrong of me to ignore it completely. There are quite a few blogs that I read that discuss the election on a regular basis. This morning I found this on one of them. I thought I would post it, along with the link because it pretty much sums up how I will be voting come next week.



click on the above image to go to the original post and copy the code for this button

5 comments:

  1. Katie, my friend...

    Thank you for listening to your heart and God's.

    Hugs,

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that was said perfectly!! Tanks, :) LA

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN. This issue has been on my heart lately. I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete