*Trivia Contest is over, see below for answers and winner!*
I am so excited, I actually won something! Okay, so there wasn't really a prize, but I still won! My brother Shawn's best friend Sara hosts a trivia contest every Tuesday and yesterday I won! They have been friends since elementary school and I just love her! Oh, how I dreamed he would marry her someday and I would have another "sister", but alas my brother is gay and my dream was not to be. Anyway, I wanted to celebrate the good news I got at the doctor yesterday so I am passing her trivia on to you good people. I added a few of my own of course just to make it interesting! So, the topic is cartoons of the 80's. Below you will find a picture from a cartoon, all you have to do is give me the name of the show. Sounds easy enough right? I thought so. Oh, and by the way... NO GOOGLING!!! I will keep comment moderation on until tomorrow and then I will post the winner, and I may just have a very nice prize waiting for that person! So, come out from hiding! Stop lurking! Play my game! Please?
#1
Ducktales
Smurfs
#3
Pound Puppies
#4
School House Rock

#5
Rainbow Brite

#6
The Gummi Bears

#7
The Wuzzles

#8
Dungeons and Dragons

#9
ShirtTales

#10
The Muppet Babies
#11
Snorks
Garfield and Friends or US Acres
#13
Transformers
#14
The Littles

And the winner is... Kameron @ A Wrinkle in Time! Kameron email me (kpolk2420@comcast.net) and I will send you your prize!!! Thank you all for playing along, it was fun!








Ok, here are the ones I can remember...
ReplyDelete1. Duck Tales
2. Smurfs
5. rainbow Brite
6. The Gyummi Bears
7. The Wuzzles
10. Muppet Babies
11. Snorks
13. transformers
14. The Littles (?)
I am totally a child of the 80's so a couple of the other ones look familiar, but I can think of the names! That was fun, Thanks Katie.
Oh, and I have a regular point and shoot camera, i wish i had a fancy one. MckMama has just inspired me to try to be a little artsier in my picture taking so I am trying things like laying on the ground and shooting up and zooming in really close. Things I didn't do before!
Well, poo! I'm going to play, even though I know I'm ineligible. You thought of good ones I forgot!
ReplyDelete1. Duck Tales
3. Pound Puppies ?
4. Schoolhouse Rock!
I [heart] trivia!
My daughter was born in 81 so I really should know more of these (I’ll blame it on my age). The only ones I might remember is # 5 Rainbow Bright, # 7 Wuzzles, # 9 Shirt tales. Now that is just sad!!
ReplyDeleteOk I am going to try this. It made me think of watching these as a kid.
ReplyDelete1.Duck Tales
2. smurfs
3.pound puppies
4.?
5.Rainbow bright
6.?
7.Efulumps(not spelled right)
8.?
9.shirttales(had all the stuffed aniamls)
10.muppet babies
11.snorkels
12.garfield and friends
13.
14.I can see this show it is something like little people or little mouse. these are hard.
i only know a few of these...not nearly enough to enter your contest! but how stinkin fun is this!?! you make me smile!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I should know these, I mean after all who was I babysitting for at the time???? hehe.... I will take a longer look this evening when I get home from work.
ReplyDelete1. ducktales
ReplyDelete2. smurfs
3. pound puppies
4. oh crap! the bill! i remember the bill!
5. rainbow brite
6. gummi bears
7. the wuzzles
8. dungeons and dragons
9. shirt tales
10. muppet babies
11. snorks
12. garfield and friends
13. transformers
14. the littles
to be fair, i already took part of the quiz, so i don't count. also sorry for crapping on your dreams of a sister in law ;)
Wow, those are some though one's. I'm not sure I could even get enough of them to make it worthwhile to play. Great idea...
ReplyDelete1. Donald Duck’s Christmas Carol?
ReplyDelete2. Gargamel from the Smurfs
3. Pound Puppies?
4. School House Rock
5. Starlite? Starbrites? Sprites?
6. Not a clue
7. Wuzzles
8. Gawd I don’t know, looks like some star wars yoda creature
9. I’ve seen the show a gazillion times, can’t think of the name
10. The Muppet Babies
11. Qbert?
12. US Halfacre or something like that?????
13. Transformers
14. Peter Pan? Tinkerbell????
For those of you wondering why Shawn didn't win it is because he already knew the answers from Sara's blog!
ReplyDeleteawww, man! I didn't get here in time! Matt and I wanted to watch a movie together last night, and we agreed that there were no laptops allowed! Too many times when we are supposed to be spending time together, there we are both zoned in with our lappys instead of each other.
ReplyDeleteOh well, we still had fun trying to figure out the titlesQ