October 20, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday


It's that time again folks! Time for me to clear my conscience by telling you all of the things I did not do this week. So, here goes! Feel free to join in the fun!




I did not feed Jack macaroni and cheese for lunch and dinner three days in a row because that was the only thing he would eat.


I do not have three baskets of clean, yet unfolded clothes sitting on the floor in the laundry room.



I was not slightly happy that I spent Saturday morning at Medstat with Dee Dee who has an ear infection. I was not happy about this because it meant that I was not at home with Chris where we had planned on spending the morning cleaning out the garage.



I did not ask my mother what she was doing for dinner, with every intention of inviting myself over simply so I would not have to cook.



I did not tell my husband it was okay for him to go play poker with the guys so that I could spend an evening alone, catching up on all my shows on the DVR.

13 comments:

  1. I love the subtle self-invite to dinner. I have my hubby do that to his aunt and uncle sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you when it comes to the macaroni & cheese. My son is so obsessed with it and sometimes that is the only thing he will eat. Thanks for sharing your week with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there with the mac and cheese...makes me wonder what was on the DVR??? I love a little alone time with my DVR too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously think my children are going to turn into Chicken Nuggets or Chickens from all the chicken they eat. Not that I give it to them often or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding? My grandson Eli lives on Mac and Cheese and Chicken! He would starve without it! It can’t just be a kid thing because my daughter asks me every Sunday dinner to have it – she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mac n cheese is a completelt acceptable meal choice for any of the three mealtimes. Dairy?? Grains?? Those are ON the food pyramid. Love some EZ Mac over here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love poker nights, mac and chesse, and finally getting caught up on all my shows.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. again, you're making me laugh! i can't tell you how many of those i have actually done...some this week even! hope you're having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I SO would not have bee thrilled to get out of garage cleaning and probably WOULD NOT have hung around there a little longer than I needed to to assure the garage clean-out was finished..

    I thought that was very interesting that you are 1 0f 5 and you are the only one who is not adopted! would love to hear more about that if you feel like shareing.. :)

    :)
    AMie
    www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
    heartsmiles7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i did not wait until my husband was cleaning out the garage to "need" to go to the grocery store saturday... alone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A woman after my own heart! As long as you aren't doing anything to make that Medistat visit necessary, you're just fine. And I think we all understand about the mac and cheese (or pickles and ham, or honey-butter sandwiches, or whatever the food du jour may be!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never gotten out of cleaning the garage never not me

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did not find your blog through McKmama's "Not Me Monday" post and I am certainly not going to leave a comment :)


    Btw, your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete