October 6, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Chris' cousin Jen and his other cousin Angie. This one is actually kind of fun. Here are the rules...



Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.



10 Years Ago I...(1998):

1. I was just starting my Senior Year of High school

2. I was a theater junkie and I had my favorite part ever in the school play. I was M'Lynn(Sally Field) in Steel Magnolias. I wore and wig and got to do that awesome monologue, it Rocked!

3. I finally got my driver's license @ 17 and 3 months, and I drove a shiny red Mercury Cougar. Still to this day it is the coolest car I ever had.

4. I was feeling free from my boyfriend of two years... He was a freshman in college and I was an independent "woman".

5. I was obsessed with all things "Dawson's Creek" I never missed and episode! Looking back that just seems pathetic.





5 Things on Today's "To Do List":

1. Pick up my house cuz my parents are coming over for dinner.

2. Look for new work pants for Chris online, his other ones are getting pretty dingy.

3. Find time to peruse other blogs and read "Not Me! Monday" posts.

4. Put the kids in bed in time to watch Heroes on TV.

5. Laundry, always lots and lots of laundry.





5 Places I have lived:

1. I was born in raised in Warsaw, IN

2. North Manchester, IN (once for college and once again after Chris and I moved there and bought a bar/restaurant

3. Leesburg, IN... where Chris and I bought our first house and lived after we got married.

4. Back to Warsaw... where we live now. I know it hasn't been very exciting.





5 Jobs I have had:

1. My first job was working for my parents @ "the big hat"(Arby's Roast Beef)
2. I worked @ a tanning salon called Maxx Tan my Senior year in high school.
3. I also worked at the gas station Chris and I owned for a little while, but I was also trying to finish college @ the time.
4. I did my college internship in the costume department of Wagon Wheel Theatre, which is in my hometown. I actually got paid $250 a week which was a lot more than most interns get paid.
5. As always my life has always involved brief stints back @ Arby's in between jobs. Everyone always comes back to Arby's.

Now I'm tagging:
1. Kam
2. Toni
3. Shawn
4. Kameron
5. Leah

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the most pathetic part was Joey chose Pacey. What was up with that..Ugh.

    ReplyDelete