Isn't it awesome? I have a really big print of it that is waiting @ my mom's to get matted and framed. I can't wait till the day I can hang it on my wall. This shot only took her about 30 minutes to get and that included getting a few individual pictures of each of the kids! It was taken last year on Halloween. I can hardly believe that a whole year has gone by and how much my babies have grown. I know that I will never love another picture of my kiddos as much as I love this one, it just captured each of them so perfectly! So if you are in my neck of the woods, you should check Leah out, or if you aren't close by at least head over to her blog and check out her work. You won't be sorry you did!





Oh my, how beautiful! You'll love it all matted and framed. I have some of our girls that way and I still stare at them. Your kids are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a terrific Tuesday!
Very cute, your kids are adorable...
ReplyDeleteI see why your standards are so high! I have never had professional pictures taken of my boy. I am doing it over thanksgiving and am really looking forward to it. Man, I really have to get on the ball!
ReplyDelete