October 5, 2008

Yearbook Pictures

Okay so I have seen these on other blogs and I thought they were hilarious but I had no idea how fun it would be to try it for myself though! Let me just say that I spent a little over two hours "yearbooking myself" last night and I had a blast! I love my computer... it is my lifeline to the outside world and provides me with hours upon hours of entertainment and social connection. Even though these photos are completely pointless they are still very fun. Here are my favorites:

Here is what I would look like had I been in high school circa 1966

yearbook 1966


1960

yearbook 1960


1964

yearbook1964


This one which is suppossed to be 1990, looks so much like my cousin Francie it is scary!

yearbook 1990


Last, but not least... the year 2000, which very much resembles the way I actually looked back when I graduated from high school in 1999

yearbook 2000

3 comments:

  1. Katie I saw these at your house. But I got home and looked at them again. I am cracking up, I don't even know why. Maybe b/c our husbands don't understand us and our blogging. And especially why you did this yearbook thing. It is so hilarious. But I kind of what to do it myself. Maybe one night I will..I am still laughing......I think b/c I got to see Chris's reaction as to why you would do this. But I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I will have to do that when I have a couple hours of spare time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, Jase used this same thing last night in our youth bible study! It was hilarious! Our students' parents were dying! Isn't that fun?! He found it last week and it fit in great with what he was teaching last night. So funny! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete