October 9, 2008

A Quieter Time...

Okay, so Kameron over @ A Wrinkle in Time blogged about this photo contest they are having @ 5minutesformom. They are giving away a entire toddler size bedroom furniture set! I couldn't resist entering, I absolutely love watching my kiddos sleep. They seem so peaceful, so "angelic". This is a photo from the not-so-distant past. It was a quieter time, when my baby fell asleep on the bed @ my in-law's house. After last week I really needed this memory! I love this picture, and when I read about this contest it was the first one that came to my mind. Who doesn't love a picture of a sleeping baby? And for that matter who couldn't use new bedroom furniture?!

100_0121

3 comments:

  1. THANKS! What a sweet idea! I have a perfect pic to submit! And your little man looks simply kissable here! What a handsome boy! I agree...just love to see my kids when they are sleeping. Smell their skin and rub their hair. Time is flying...
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! I hope you win! I wish my kids would slow down long enough to nap! I too miss those sweet moments. My kids used to suck a passie and I can remember when they gave it up and continued to suck an invisible one in their sleep. Your picture just brought it all back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww!!! So sweet! I hope you win too, Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete