October 23, 2008

Feelin' the Love

Yesterday morning as I was slaving over a hot stove making "eggs in a hole" for my first born, she walked up beside me and grabbed onto my leg. This conversation ensued...

Reagan: "Mama, I love you soooooo much!"

Me: "Oh, thanks sweetie, I love you too!"

Reagan: "You're the best mama in the whole world!"

Me: "And you're the best Reagan in the whole world!"

Reagan: "Aw, shucks."

Then she skipped away leaving a smile on my face. I ask you where does she come up with this stuff? Personally, I think she gets it from my dad. He tends to say some wonderfully funny, yet endearing things. One of my favorites is "You're a peach... rotten!" I don't know why he says it but he apparently thinks it is some sort of compliment.

Anyway, my point is that lately I have been feelin' the love. Not just from my kids, but from my new bloggy buddies as well! One of my new "friends" (Becky)even gave me another little award! Isn't it cute?



blogger_award


I must say I am very honored to receive it. I don't take the word love lightly. So thanks Becky! You made my day! If anyone wants a good laugh, head on over to her blog and read about her adventures in teaching! She warms my heart every time, and she reminds me so much of my best friend Shannon who moved to Cincinnati. Since I don't see Shannon as much anymore, and she hasn't caught onto the blogging craze, its good to find another kindred spirit out there!

The rules say for me to post this on my blog. Thank the person who sent it to me. Nominate 7 blogs. So without further ado, I hereby give this award to...

1. Debbie
2. Ohilda
3. Krista @ Krista's Kitchen
4. Sara
5. Jen
6. Kameron
7. Barbie

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for lovin' my blog...love yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that loving feeling with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks for the sweet things you said about me.. You are to kind..

    I do love this blog.. so you deserve all the bloggy love you can get..

    Your little one sounds adorable. Aw, shucks. To funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...I'm so honored!! Thank you. I will be doing some tags tomorrow that I have been putting off and will proudly display your award!

    I love your blog, too!!!

    Hugs,

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Thank you!(Taking a big bloggy bow)

    Of course I love your blog too. I read it daily. I also wanted to add, it was wonderful to see you tonight. Too bad we're not closer. The girls should get to hang more often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay Katie, since you were sweet enough to teach me how to "link" -- how do I get the little picture of Owen on my sidebar???

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the best blog friend ever!!! Thanks for always being my blog teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katie,
    Came to visit after "seeing you" at Ohilda's!
    Enjoy your day!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete