
So here's the deal, my bloggy friend Rebecca is adopting and she needs your help. She is a funny, caring, photographing, blogging mama of 5 and she designed this beautiful blog you're reading. I have actually meet Rebecca IRL and turns out we live about 5 miles away from each other! How weird is that? Don't answer that. So, Rebecca and her husband Andy are adopting this adorable little special needs boy from China. His name is Owen. Isn't he just sooooo adorable?! This is him holding a picture of his mommy and daddy! Too precious!

Anyway, they are getting really close to bringing him home and they need a little help to be able to do it. So she is hosting a HUGE giveaway to raise money for their travel expenses. Please go and check it out at To China for Owen. You don't have to donate to enter, but if you do it will increase your chances at winning one of the many fabulous prizes! I can't even begin to remember all of them, but here a few: a brand new Canon Rebel XSI and accessories, a Kate Spade purse, a Sony camcorder, Mommy and Me bracelets, and soooo many more! You can click on the link in my post or you can click on the one in my sidebar! Even if you just stop by to drop them a note of encouragement or to check out her awesome blog design! Good Luck Rebecca and Andy! We can't wait to see Owen home and in your arms!





How cute is he?? On my way to their site right now.
ReplyDeleteHI, katie. My name is Bethany and I found your blog on Barbie's. I go to church with her:) Anyway, I loved what I found on your blog, but decided we should be "friends" when I saw that you have a Reagan. I have a Raegan who is 10 months old:) Have a hppy day!
ReplyDeleteBethany www.riehllives.blogspot.com
Thank you so much Katie!!!!
ReplyDeleteI so appreciate you. :)
We should get our kids together at the park this summer. 5 mins. away and we've never even done a playdate!! Shame on us!!!!
xoxo
Rebecca
You are the best teacher! To bad I don't live 5 mins. away we could all have a grand time! Oh well, maybe someday we can all just take a road trip and meet in the middle!
ReplyDeleteOk, last time I'll post today~I can't believe you have a Reagan Victoria! I even wanted to spell our Raegan the same way you do, but my husband likes "Raegan" better because we knew we would call her "Rae". The Victoria is after my grandma. Raegan was born 11 years to the day after my grandma passed away, so Victoria was the obvious choice for us. I really love the name Hadassah (which is the Jewish version of Victoria) but didn't want to do that to the poor girl:) Anyway, glad to "meet" you. I really love your blog and must say you have BEAUTIFUL kids!
ReplyDelete