
This picture is from Spring Break this past year. We always go to Madeira Beach with my in-laws, it makes for a great family vacation. This year especially the kids loved it! This is Kennedy making sand castles on the beach in front of the condo. Even though it wasn't very long ago she has changed so much! Look at that pony tail! Oh, how I miss her long hair! Well this was fun for me, so now I hope it is as much fun for...
1. Leah (hers should be interesting!)
2. Kam (I know she''ll have fun with this one after her walk)
3. Rebecca (because she takes amazing pictures and maybe she can analyze how much she has improved lately!)
4. Jen (who is always doing fun stuff and always documeting it!)





I loved this tag - I was at work when I decided to respond (I have more time to take care of these personal things there than I do at home - that's why I work). I was not sure what pictures I had on that PC. Have a great rest of the weekend.
ReplyDeletegraet going, I got tagged too( my very first time!!!) Your blog is really cute and I love the pics! L A
ReplyDeleteI will look at my folders when I get home...No telling what my fourth folder is! Ha!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Kam